European Fire Safety Week - November 17th - 19th, 2020
Raise the awareness of Fire Safety
ID: 939 5470 1466
Time: 14h00 – 15h30 (CET), line is open: 13h45 (CET)
- Log in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar via the link above and follow the instructions;
- Preferably use Google Chrome as browser and use the latest use the latest Zoom version;
- Make sure that your internet connection is not overloaded by others (gaming, streaming, etc.);
- Watch the meeting outside of your digital work environment;
- Battery drains quickly by on-line meetings. Connetct your device to power;
- We have a live connection, there may be a slight delay.
IN THE MEETING
- Check if your name on the screen is correct, if not use the rename option via the participant button;
- Mute your microphone, turn off your video and hide non video participants (in galery view) to optimize your screen;
Questions can be asked via the chat function. Maybritt and Esme will help you or pass your question to the chair via — chat with us.
We will do our best to have your questions answered during the webinar, but obviously we cannot promise this;
- The zoom meeting will be recorded for later purposes.
If you require technical support, please send an email to Maybritt and Esme: firstname.lastname@example.org
EUROPEAN FIRE SAFETY ACTION PLAN
The European Fire Safety Action Plan is the agenda for European Fire Safety the coming years.
Watch here the full report