European Fire Safety Week - November 17th - 19th, 2020
Energy transition in transport
Start 10:00 until 11:30 (CET)
By Clicking on link above, you will be redirected to a page where you will have to make a choice:
- Open the Teams app (Teams desktop application if it is installed)
- Join on the web (no download required)
- Download the desktop application
We recommend using the join via web options if you don’t already have the app downloaded. If you join on the web, you can use either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. Your browser may ask if it’s okay for Teams to use your mic and camera. Be sure to allow it so you’ll be seen and heard in your meeting.
- Log in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar via the link above and follow the instructions;
- Check if your name on the screen is correct, test your microphone and get coffee;
- Make sure that your internet connection is not overloaded by others (gaming, streaming, etc.);
- Watch the meeting outside of your digital work environment;
- Make sure your device is connected to power, on-line meetings consume a lot of power, so your battery drains quickly;
- The event is live, so please be aware that we may all experience some slight connection cutoffs and delays sometimes.
If you require technical support, please contact your IT provider. For questions about the meeting and how to use Teams, please go to this Microsoft Teams support page and for general questions please send an email to the pinfa Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
EUROPEAN FIRE SAFETY ACTION PLAN
The European Fire Safety Action Plan is the agenda for European Fire Safety, the coming years.
Watch here the full report