Share your knowledge!
Share your knowledge
The European Fire Safety Alliance shares national knowledge and innovations on international level. We form an independent alliance of fire professionals and prevention specialists that does not support any individual fire safety product, technology or commercial organization.
EuroFSA is an authority on fire risk, based on a strong statistical evidence base. We do research, support and encourage research, studies and reports that highlight the dangers from fire in the home and support their widespread availability. We focus on sharing knowledge and we deliver strong scientific relevant consistent messages on home fire safety.
Regular stakeholder meetings
A core group of influencers on fire science and fire safety nurtures and motivate a worldwide network/group of stakeholders and leaders. This strong professional network is motivated and informed through regular stakeholder meetings and contact moments.
The core group is formed by:
– Elie van Strien, former Chief Fire Officer (NL)
– Krzysztof Biskup, former Director Scientific & Research Centre for Fire Protection (PL)
– Chris Addiers, Pres. Federation of European Fire Officer Associations (BE)
– Rene Hagen, professor of Fire Safety (NL)
– Mike Hagen, former Deputy Chief Fire Officer (UK)
– Rob Baardse, Executive Director Dutch Burns Foundation (NL)
You are welcome!
We welcome the support of all individual, organization and technical partners who can participate and contribute in our aims and ambitions. Join our network! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you informed about the latest developments in fire safety and our network meetings.