Fire Safety Week 2021 - WEBINAR #3
Energy transition and fire safety
|| Wednesday, December 1st, 09h00–17h30 (CET)
09h00 | Electrical safety: a prerequisite in the context of the energy transition
11h00 | Fire safety competency to support the renovation wave
15h00 | Political discussion: opportunities brought by the EPBD revision for fire safety
Meeting ID: 994 6655 8573
The link will open 15 minutes before the start of each session.
16h00 | New fire challenges of green energy in buildings
Meeting ID: 881 7431 0854
The link will open 15 minutes before the start of the session.
Your input during the webinar is important to us!
- Questions and comments can be submitted via the chat function. The moderator will present (a selection) of the questions to the speaker during the broadcast.
Tips for technical smooth progress for participants
- Make sure your internet connection is not overloaded during the webinar (gaming, streaming, etc.).
- Preferably follow the webinar outside your digital work environment and use Google Chrome as browser.
- Opt for wiring whenever possible
Is your technical question not answered above?
- Please send an email to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Webinar #1: Fire Safety of Vulnerable people in Europe || Monday, November 29th
Webinar #2: The dangerous reduction in escape times || Tuesday, November 30th
Webinar #3: Energy transition and fire safety || Wednesday, December 1st
Webinar #4: Realise EU-Wide data on residential fires || Thursday, December 2nd